Last Updated on September 30, 2022 by Kumar Dayanand
Google Photos rolling out new Memories design, Sharing, Styles and new collage editor.
- Memories will now become more exciting with the new design, animation, and vertical navigation. (we discovered this earlier);
- Cinematic photos (Memories) will also have music, making your photos feel a little more like a movie.
- You will now be able to share entire Memories with your friends and family in just a few taps on Android (with iOS and Web coming soon).
- New feature called Styles will automatically add graphic art to your memories to make them pop. There will be several designs at launch, including limited-time styles from featured artists Shantell Martin and Lisa Congdon made just for Google Photos.
- New collage editor (that starts rolling out today on Android and iOS), with new styles from featured artists allows easily rearrange the layout with simple drag-and-drop controls and edit the photos right from the collage editor.
- Google previewed new Unicode 15 Android Emoji