Skip to content
The Pixel 7 Pro benchmark reveals details about the Google Tensor G2.
- Kuba Wojciechowski revealed some details that became known from the Geekbench test of the dogfood version of the Pixel 7 Pro.
- Tensor G2 will use the same 2xCortex-X1 + 2xCortex-A76 + 4xCortex-A55 Cores, but with little bit higher frequencies.
- The process was changed to 4LPE (4nm), which will give an increase in performance (10%), more thermal headroom and efficiency at high frequencies.
- Tensor G2 uses Mali-G710 GPU (compared to G78 in first gen). Arm promises 20% performance improvement with 20% power reduction, and a huge 35% ML speedup.
- G2 may include an improved TPU, codenamed Jaineiro.
- Device comes with S5300 modem from Samsung, which should enable NR Rel. 16 features as well as improve peak speeds and stability. Miscellaneous:
- Build number: TD1A.220609.002
- The device runs kernel version 5.10, but Google may update it before the release.
- Google PHot Sexyos rolling out new Memories design & Sharing